Executive, High-Quality Hangars
Owned and operated by Dr. Gordon Ritter, Rittaire is designed to be the premiere Southwest destination for jets and pilots alike. Dr. Ritter chose Prescott because of its excellent location and amenities. Our mission is to offer the best quality hangars for your commercial executive aviation needs.
Rittaire will continue to meet the needs of your organization as well as ensuring your aircraft is kept in the best environment possible. We have maintained flexibility so you can modify your hangar to meet your personal desires.
When you're looking for hangar accommodations, take a closer look at Rittaire.
Consider All We Offer:
- Build to suit - With a long-term lease, we'll build to suit for your particular needs and desires.
- Commercial? No problem - We're the only hangar complex at the Prescott airport zoned for commercial use.
- Close proximity to runways - Rittaire's location, adjacent to the Tower and Taxiway Delta, make it a short taxi no matter which runway is active.
- Easy access - Wilkinson Drive takes you right to Rittaire ramp, so you can get to your hangar in a snap.
- Excellent hangar amenities - Our large commercial hangars come equiped with 20 foot bi-fold doors, 200 Amp 3-phase electrical service, forced air gas heating, private bathrooms, and much more. Call us to find out what's available.
- Designed for executive aviation - Our facility is designed for the particular needs of larger aircraft. Wide taxiways and turnarounds minimize the potential for damage to aircraft. The Rittaire ramp is the only ramp in the Prescott airport to be stressed for large aircraft.
- Great for aviation businesses - We offer hangar signage, assigned ramp parking, aircraft service ramps, street frontage, five dedicated auto spaces, store front and street signage. In addition, communication, power, printing and other business needs are readily available.
- Prescott airport is expanding - New businesses, flight training, general aviation and corporate aviation continue to help Arizona's second busiest airport grow. That means more services to support you.
- Fabulous location - Prescott is centrally located in the Southwest, between Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix and other Southwest cities. The municipal airport, called Earnest A. Love field, is located minutes from the center of downtown Prescott. Highway 89 runs directly next to the airport, making getting to and from Rittaire quick and easy. The prestigious Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is located adjacent to the Rittaire ramp. Prescott Flight Service Station (FSS) the only FSS in Arizona, is adjacent to the Ritaire ramp along with the Prescott control tower. Pilots will be able to enjoy the easy access to FSS for a personalized weather briefing along with other services offered by a FSS.
- Financial options are available - contact us for more information.